At the end of the course the student should be able to:
1) Discuss the current trends in electronics industry.
2) Describe the characteristics of semiconductor devices and their applications in rectifiers, switches, regulators, gates.
3) Apply the Boolean algebra concepts to design and simplify various logical expressions to
develop basic digital applications.
4) Realize circuits to perform arithmetic operations on signals such as addition, subtraction, integration using operational amplifiers.
5) Discuss the basic principles of communication systems and their related applications as super heterodyne receiver.
6) Discuss the concepts of linear power supply, UPS and measurement of electrical signal/ parameters using CRO.
- Teacher: CEER Kaushik Mallibhat